Trying to build a successful character in Diablo 3 can sometimes be a very frustrating experience. The harder difficulty levels such as hell and inferno can be absolutely punishing and demoralizing. Trust me! I know exactly what you are going through. I have been there before and know just how maddening an experience it can really be. So I would like to share with you four quick tips that have personally helped me to succeed and survive in the world of Diablo 3.
1. Use builds to design your character: In Diablo 3 character builds are basically blueprints or plans that you can follow to create a particular style of character. There are various types of builds for all five of the character classes in the game. Diablo 3 builds are meticulously planned out which causes them to be far more effective in-game than building a character without any plan or strategy behind it. So find the best style of build for the character class that you like to play and stick to the formula when developing your character.
2. Customize your game settings: Unless you are a complete beginner, you should customize your settings and gameplay options. Two of the most important settings in Diablo 3 are elective mode and advanced tooltip display, both of which are located in the options/gameplay menu. Enabling elective mode will allow you to customize your characters skill key bindings for more effective gameplay. With advanced tooltips enabled much more detailed information will be displayed in tooltip windows.
3. Learn about boss modifiers: Bosses in Diablo 3 have various modifiers which enhances their abilities and skills. You will be able to see which modifiers any boss in the game possesses by pointing your mouse cursor over them which will cause the boss name and information to display just above the bosses head. Bosses in Diablo 3 will be a much easier encounter for your character to handle if you know what all the different boss modifiers are and how to effectively deal with them.
4. Learn how to use the auction house: Knowing how to use Diablo 3's in-game auction house will greatly benefit your character. Success and survivability in Diablo 3 is very dependent on the quality of your characters gear and the resources that your character has available. So be sure to spend some time learning the ins and outs of using the auction house to gear your characters properly so that you are able to survive on the games harder difficulty levels.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
So, let's get past all the marketing hype and hoopla built around this guide and see what it's really all about. Daniel Chan's Diablo 3 Billionaire guide is built around gaming strategies that he has personally used to become the world's first in-game Diablo 3 billionaire. Daniel's gold-making strategies are the primary focus and the core of this guide, which makes this guide quite a bit different from most other Diablo 3 strategy guides.
There are many gold-making and item farming strategies you can find around the internet here and there, in forums, on youtube, etc., the strategies contained in this guide are definitely not the same as these. While it took me a fair amount of reading and a small amount of trial at the beginning, I can personally confirm the strategies are legit and they do work. While I didn't instantly sky-rocket into the millions overnight, through the use of Daniel's guide I was able to use his strategies to make far more gold than I would normally have been able to, even with a new character. It takes a little work on your part to implement the auction house and other gold increasing strategies found in this guide, but the end results are definitely worth it. It pays off in the end.
Another promising aspect of this guide, of course, is the potential of making real money from playing Diablo 3. While I didn't personally try this myself, you can certainly sell gold and items in-game for real world money in Diablo 3's real money auction house. The strategies contained in this guide could certainly help with that.
The Diablo 3 Billionaire Guide includes the following modules:
- Diablo 3 Basics: A newbie guide and primer to Diablo 3 which includes all the basic info you need to start earning gold in Diablo 3.
- 1-60 Blueprint: This is a step-by-step gold-making guide that you follow from level 1 all the way to level 60.
- Auction House Domination Guide: This guide covers all you need to know about Diablo 3's auction house and explains the auction house techniques and strategies that Daniel used to make a billion gold in Diablo 3.
- Legendary Items Bluprint: This guide explains how to obtain and profit from legendary items.
- Smart Grinding Guide: This guide will show you how and where to level and grind your character while also profiting from it.
There are also some other guides not contained in the basic package, such as the Gold Vault Module, and the Diamond Annihilation Package. However, I did not purchase these so I can't comment on what these premium packages contain.
While this guide may not be for those looking for a more traditional style Diablo 3 stategy guide. All-in-all I feel Daniel's Diablo 3 Millionaire is a great guide for players more focused on acquiring great gear and a lot more gold for their characters. If this is your style then I recommend that you check it out for yourself.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
If you are anything like me, you hate all the time consuming browing around all over the internet for the latest Diablo 3 builds, rune info, boss strategies, quest guides, etc. Having all this information easily accessible in one place is a massive time saver and serves as a relief from all the headaches caused by having to visit site after site, after site. Well, the Inferno Codex Diablo 3 Strategy Guide has a ton of Diablo 3 pro guides, strategies, tips, and tricks -- and all in one place!
Inferno Codex was compiled together by a number of pro gamers, so it was created for gamers by gamers. It's an all-in-one guide that covers all the areas of Diablo 3, from top to bottom. Nothing is really left out. It's all there guide for guide in one big package.
|A quick look inside the Diablo 3 Inferno Codex Strategy Guide (Click to view larger image).|
The Inferno Codex Strategy Guide includes the following features:
- Beginner's Guide: This guide covers all the basics of the Diablo 3 game. Choosing character classes, best choice in weapons, etc. are all covered here. If you are new to the game or your not sure about some basic gaming concept, you will find everything explained here.
- Class Guide: This guide includes level-by-level class-specific builds and gear guides. All the latest Diablo 3 builds for every character class are included here. These guides are extremely helpful as they show you how to plot each of your characters out for the best possible results.
- Quest Guide: The quest guide has walkthroughs for every quest in the game. The really awesome thing about the quest guide is that it also includes hidden bonus and side quests that are not normally marked in your quest log.
- Power Leveling: This is basically a speed leveling guide that show you the quickest ways to level with each class. While leveling in Diablo 3 is not terribly difficult, this guide can be very useful and contains some really good strategies and tips for leveling.
- Gold Guide: This guide includes gold-making and item-gathering strategies you can use to help gear out your characters. These are two of the most important aspects of playing this game, everyone needs both gold and good items to succeed in Diablo 3. The gold guide offers a lot of great info and important tips here for success in this area of Diablo 3.
- Boss Strategies: Strategies and tips for defeating bosses are the highlight of this guide. Some really good strategies are presented here.
- Skill Runes Guide: The skill rune guide is very helpful and has a lot of info on which runes are best to equip for each skill. This guide was really helpful for me because I hated having to constantly try and find info like this on the net.
- Artisan Guide: The crafting guide will show you how to craft, how to level Artisans, and will help you gear out each of your characters.
- Inferno Guide: Last, but certainly not least, is the inferno strategy guide which will help guide you through the extremely challenging and very troublesome inferno difficulty.
Bottom line, Inferno Codex offers a lot of very useful Diablo 3 guides and information, is really easy to navigate and use, and is decently priced. Personally I found the class guides, rune guides, quest guides, gold guide, inferno guide, and power leveling information to be the most helpful areas of this guide. That this guide is also frequently updated is another huge benefit. Overall, I feel Inferno Codex is a really good Diablo 3 strategy guide and one that you should definitely check out.